ATV Off-Road Tour And Natural Pool Snorkeling
OverviewRide along the north coast of Aruba aboard a Yamaha Grizzly 350CC single or double ATV on this 4 hour tour. Kick up dirt as your all-terrain vehicle takes you through rugged back roads, desert, seaside, and to natural pools where you are able to swim and snorkel. Local Aruba hotel pick up and drop off is provided.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExplore the beauty of Arubas northern coast on the all-terrain vehicle (ATV). After hotel pick up, youll be provided with a safety briefing and will be given the equipment needed for your ATV adventure. Single and double riders climb aboard these Yamaha Grizzly 350CCs.
Your 4-hour ride begins when your guide takes you to the first stop, Bushiri gold mill ruins, and gives you a bit of history of the gold mill. You're able to take take pictures of the beautiful area or purchase refreshments here.
Bump along the remote coastline and visit the next stop, Natural Bridge. Then, the tour will pass by Andicuri Beach and make a stop at Black Stone Beach. Ever wondered why this beach is called this? Soon will you find out why! Don't forget to take pictures of this beautiful spot. Thelast stop is the famous Natural Pool (conchi), where you have the opportunity to take a swim and snorkel for about 30 minutes.
After a pleasant and leisurely swim in the natural pool, follow your guide back to the office. Drop off the ATV and enjoy the return trip to your hotel.
Inclusions for ATV Off-Road Tour And Natural Pool Snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for ATV Off-Road Tour And Natural Pool Snorkeling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Snorkel gear
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Drivers licence is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA