ATV Quad Bike Tour To Maras Moray From Cusco
OverviewThis is an exciting trip designed for adventure lovers like you, in the Andean mountains of Cusco. We provide daily departures for this ATV Quad Bike Tour to Maras Moray.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBegin your full-day, off-road adventure at 8am when you're picked up from your residence in Cusco. With your small group, driveto the trip's starting point for a short lesson on how to navigate your ATV. After getting a safety briefing and a helmet, suit up and hop aboard your ATV, then rev the engine and set off on a rugged trip through the Peruvian landscape.
Your first stop is Moray, an archaeological site once used by the ancient Incaswho were among other things, skilled farmersto breed and modify crop seeds. Continue your ride to Maras, another site used by the Incas this one, to mine salt. The salt-evaporation ponds are still in use by the locals today. After approximately 5 hours of riding on your ATV, be driven back to your accommodations in Cusco to conclude the tour.
Inclusions for ATV Quad Bike Tour To Maras Moray From Cusco
- Pick-up and drop-offtransportation
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of helmet
- Use of ATV
Exclusions for ATV Quad Bike Tour To Maras Moray From Cusco
- Personal accident insurance
- Entrance to Moray (10 soles)
- Guarantee deposit
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 12 years
We only use high class equipment
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins