ATV Quadbikes Tour Maras And Moray And Salineras - Cusco
OverviewWe invites you to be part of this amazing experience on four wheels! It starts out with a private transportation from Cusco, for about 35 minutes, to the community Cruz Pata in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After a few minutes of training well be ready to GET DIRTY!!! Our first stop will be the imposing Laguna de HUAYPO, about which many stories and legends are being told. Its time to feel the adventure from foot to helmet, we venture along the path that will take us to Moray, the Inca agricultural experimentation center. Then we head to PUEBLO DE MARAS, from where you can admire the best view of the Cordillera Urubamba and the imposing mountains Veronica and Chicon. From there we´ll descend to the salt mines known as SALINERAS, where our experienced guides surprise us with a new route back to finally enjoy a nice snack.
Know More about this tour
The service starts with the pick up from the hotel. Driving for about 35 minutes to our first stop where you will receive your safety briefing provide by our super expertise guide. Right after the adventure full of dust and mood will start.
Very first highlight the Huaypo Lagoon which looks like an oasis in the middle of the Andes, but this is just the beginning of the fun because right after we will arrive to Moray, where we are going to learn how the Incas had really good connection with the agriculture; this place was a research center with a crazy construction in the middle of the Andes. If you have the feeling that is not too much adrenaline we will continue but with lot of downhill through the Salineras (Salt mines). If you feel very tired no worries an amazing snack will be waiting for you as reward for the amazing day.
Inclusions for ATV Quadbikes Tour Maras And Moray And Salineras
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for ATV Quadbikes Tour Maras And Moray And Salineras
- Tickets to attractions. Full Sacred Valley ticket (S/ 130)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to bring?
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rainbow Full Day
- NATURAL SALT MINES AND MORAY TERRACES TOUR FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO TO CUSCO
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Manu Reserved Zone Express 6 Days
- South Valley Tour - Half Day - Private Service
- Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
- 4-Day Beer Tasting, Rafting Adventure and Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco
- Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu