ATV Tamarindo To Playa Flamingo
OverviewWe offer the ultimate off-road all terrain vehicle ATV tour that will allow you to experience Costa Ricas Gold Coast. You will ride your ATV 4 hours through a series of trails, mountains, rivers and beaches with awesome views of the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica
Know More about this tour
Tamarindo is in the region of Guanacaste famous for its tropical dry forest setting and year-round sun. This ATV tour gives you the opportunity to explore the area in an adventurous way by driving along unpaved roads through the mountains and down to the beach. A great tour for anyone looking for some off-the-beaten-track adventure and interested in discovering the natural beauty of the area.
Your local bilingual guide will go through the necessary safety instructions and fit you with your helmet. You will then have a chance to practice on your fully equipped Honda ATV before heading off along scenic trails into the mountains.
On the mountain trail, you will head up into the hills where you can take in the natural beauty of the native flora and fauna of the Guanacaste region. Spot Guanacaste Trees and rare Pochote trees while enjoying the panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
On the beach trail, you will head up the coast passing some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica like Puerto viejo and Playa Conchal You will take a break on a quiet beach with crystal-clear water where you can cool off with a swim in the Pacific Ocean.
Inclusions for ATV Tamarindo To Playa Flamingo
- Local guide
Exclusions for ATV Tamarindo To Playa Flamingo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Palo Verde Boat Safari
- Full Day Nicaragua Tour
- 2-Dive Tour in Catalina Islands
- Introductory Scuba Diving Tour
- Zipline, Horseback Riding and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
- Adventure Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Tamarindo
- Miravalles Crater and Waterfalls from Tamarindo