We start our tour from Zabljak Crnojevica where we will take ATV bikes and equipment. Zabljak Crnojevica is the place with the old fortress where you will hear a story about roots of Montenegro. We go to village Dodosi and after short visit we continue to Monastery Kom. Our trip becomes more interesting when we start our search for wild horses running over the fields in village called Bisevina. Short brake in nature for refreshment and snacks and enjoying fresh air and untouched nature in wild beauty of this region. Back to Zabljak Crnojevica. This tour includes ATV ride in duration of 6 hours in total, a guide and equipment. It also includes 2 people riding one ATV bike. Hotel pick up is available upon request.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
09:00am All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Zabljak Crnojevica, Skadar Lake
OverviewATV adventure offers a different experience for exploring nature. It is the way to meet the nature at its best. Area of Skadar Lake offers untouched nature, abandoned houses, wild horses running over the fields and you will have the front row seats to see all of that. Besides that, this is a great chance to try local food, meet local people and even to swim in the lake.
- ATV ride duration up to 6 hours
2 people on one ATV bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cetinje Old Royal Capital Half Day Tour from Podgorica
- Boat tour Skadar Lake
- Skadar Lake Wineries Tour with Wine and Food Tasting from Bar
- Skadar Lake Wineries Tour with Wine and Food Tasting from Budva
- Montenegro's Gold Triangle - 4 Day Trip from Podgorica to Dubrovnik
- Piece of history- Cetinje, National Park Skadar lake with lunch and boat ride
- One-Way Private Transfer Podgorica Airport to Budva Becici Sveti Stefan or Petrovac