ATV Tour From Guanacaste - Playa Hermosa
OverviewRide your own ATV or share an ATV with a friend and ridetogetherthrough the dry forest canopy.Guides will fit you with helmets, give safety instructions and accompany you along the tour.Experience Costa Rica in a unique way as your guide points out animals, flora and fauna along the way.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Ground transportation is provided from most Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal and Playa Flamingo-Conchal area hotels. You will be picked up around 9 AM for the morning tour and taken to the base camp where you will be given a safety briefing and learn to use the ATV. Licenses will be checked and after some instruction and a little practice time, you will don helmets and go on a two-hour tour.
Remember you must be at least 16 years of age and show a valid driver's license to go as a single rider or to bethe driver if you areridingwith someone else. Riders can be 8-15 years of age, but they cannot drive.
After theATV tour, the vans will be waiting to take you back to your hotel. Your van will return to your hotel around 1 PM from the tour.
Inclusions for ATV Tour From Guanacaste
- ATV & Helmet
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco,Playa Ocotal, Playa Panama, Playa Flamingo and Playa Conchal area hotel.
Exclusions for ATV Tour From Guanacaste
- Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Ocotal area
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Tank Dive in the Gulf of Papagayo
- Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour
- Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Hermosa
- ATV and Snorkel Tour from Playa Hermosa- Coco
- Full-Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour From Playa Hermosa
- Tubing at Canyon River, Canopy, Horseback Ride and Hot Spring Combo Tour From Playa Hermosa
- Scuba Diving at Playa Hermosa, Coco and Ocotal Beach
- Blue Volcanic River Waterfalls and Hot Springs Mud Bath Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Playa Hermosa