ATV Tour In Zacatecas To Sauceda De La Borda And VetagrandeWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour guided ATV tourÂ in Zacatecas, Mexico and discover the town of Vetagrande. Your tour will take you through terrains and roads passing by the community of Sauceda de la Borda, a dam and a tunnel. This is a tour filled with adrenaline and emotion and your guide will make sure you have the most fun with safety and comfort. Your tour includes all necessary equipment.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYour 3-hour ATV tour begins as you head to the meeting point in Zacatecas where you'll meet your guide and receive all necessary equipment including your ATV and a safety briefing. Your adventure then takes you through terrains and roads as you head to the town of of Vetagrande and Sauceda de la Borda.
On the way, you'll see and stop at some interesting points in Zacatecas. See the viewpoint of Mina Activa and then the town of Vetagrande where you will then cross a bridge and then a tunnel. Then, pass by La Esperanza cavern/tunnel and pass by an old dam to reach the community of Sauceda de la Borda. You'll then continue through another dam and drive through a paved road. You will also see and stop at the Silver Center of Zacatecas, as this town is famous for its silver.
Along the way, you'll get to stop and take pictures. You will end the tour at the starting point and take great memories of this thrilling and fun ride.
Inclusions for ATV Tour In Zacatecas To Sauceda De La Borda And Vetagrande
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- ATV and equipment
- Professional guide
Exclusions for ATV Tour In Zacatecas To Sauceda De La Borda And Vetagrande
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.