ATV Tour Of St Kitts
OverviewRevel in the fun of an adrenaline-pumping tour by all-terrain vehicle (ATV) through the lush countryside of St Kitts. Your expert guide shows you breathtaking vistas, volcanic mountains, and tropical foliage as you zoom through sugar cane fields and rolling hills at the base of emerald mountains. Learn the islands history and culture as you take in historic sugar plantations and the colorful batiks found at a local working factory. Your friendly and experienced guide ensures that you enjoy the ride and stay safe during your ATV tour.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your St Kitts hotel, head to the ATV shop where you meet your expert guide for a safety briefing and lesson on how to drive your ATV. Once youre ready, strap on your helmet and goggles then follow your guide on an off-road adventure!
Prepare to get dirty and have fun as you roar around the island on your own ATV. Take winding paths through sugar cane fields and rolling hills of this volcanic island to sites such as an old sugar plantation. Your guide shares the history of the sugar production on St Kitts, the island's main export.
Zip over to the Wingfield Estate, set in the foothills of the central mountain range. As you approach, marvel at the lush tropical gardens and learn about the plant life surrounding the historic estate. When you arrive, examine relics of the 17th-century estate's sugar- and rum-producing past. Originally owned by one of US president Thomas Jefferson's ancestors, the estate is considered the first English settlement in the Caribbean. Watch overhead for zipliners as you make your way over to the Caribelle Batik, situated right next to Wingfield, to see the renowned shop where local people make batik fabric in vibrant colors and designs. Purchase souvenirs at own expense.
At the end of your visit to Caribelle Batik, follow your guide back through paradise to end your tour back at the ATV shop.
Inclusions for ATV Tour Of St Kitts
- Local guide
- Safety orientation
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fee to Caribelle Batik
Exclusions for ATV Tour Of St Kitts
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride is 5 years
Minimum age to drive the ATV is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.