ATV Tour Of The Mayan Caribbean
OverviewTake a ride on the wild side! Drive your own fully automatic All Terrain Vehicle through the tropical landscape of the Riviera Maya area. This your is specifically designed for those seeking real adventure. Your guide will take you on a fun filled ride through the Caribbean's exotic jungle and coconut palms on a journey that is sure to be the highlight of your trip.
Know More about this tour
Our journey will start with the hotel pickup (please check if your hotel is available as a pickup location), you will be taken to the base where the safety and operation briefing will be held. We then will depart in a 17 miles drive until we reach the underground river where we will walk through the caves to get into the fresh crystalline water of a cenote for a quick swim.
After swimming, we will be back to the ATVs and head back to the base, have a refreshing drink (not alcoholic) and then you will board the vehicle that will take you back to your hotel or meeting point.
Remember that the duration of the drive will be subject to the program that you have chosen, if your reservation is for single modality you will drive your own ATV for the whole tour and if you picked the double modality you will be sharing the drive time with your partner.
Inclusions for ATV Tour Of The Mayan Caribbean
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment.
- Exploring cave and cenote.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except Mayan Palace) Puerto Morelos and Tulum area are available with an extra cost.
- Soft drinks.
Exclusions for ATV Tour Of The Mayan Caribbean
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Mayan Palace hotel/ Vidanta hotel in Riviera Maya.
- Pick up from Puerto Morelos and Tulum area. (extra cost will apply)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weight limit for Single ATV: 450 pounds.
Weight limit for Double ATV: 300 pounds per person.
Not recommended for children under 5 years old.
Pick up from the cruise terminal is not provided.
Pregnant women and those suffering from back problems are not allowed to take this tour.
Minimum age for the tour is 6 years old.
Minimum age to drive the ATV is 16 year old, under parental responsibility.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please contact the local tour operator for information and pickup confirmation.
People under the influence of alcohol or drug will not be allowed to take the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.