ATV Tour With Monkey Forest Experience In Bali
OverviewHave an adventurous day out in Bali on the full day, small group tour. You will experience a 2 hour ATV ride through rice fields, local plantation, traditional villages and challenging well designed tracks in the jungle. You will have nice views of the Balinese landscape while having fun and sharing laughs with others on your tour. Afterwards, enjoy a tour into the famous Ubud monkey forest and traditional Ubud market.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city and experience a challenging ATV ride through Bali’s nature. Your tour begins when you are picked up in an air conditioned vehicle at 8 am. Your driver will then take you to a traditional Balinese Village where you will start your ATV adventure.
Located high in the hills about a 1 hour drive from the South Bali Region, you can find a long quad bike trek with exotic panoramic views. You will ride for 2 hours in this natural environment.
Along the way your ATV guide will ensure you have an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bikes). You will ride through long and challenging tracks along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Balinese traditional villages. Finish your ATV adventure when you have lunch with choices from a delicious Indonesian menu with soft drinks.
At 1pm your driver will take you to the Sacred Ubud monkey forest. This Sanctuary was inhabited by hundreds of friendly monkeys, deer and forest trees. The forest was part of the Padang Tegal Village where you see several temples dedicated to the Hindu Goddess worshiped by the local villagers.
Lastly you will visit the Ubud traditional market where you can see and purchase authentic Balinese handicrafts produced by the local people of Ubud. Your tour ends when you arrive back at your hotel at 3:30pm.
Inclusions for ATV Tour With Monkey Forest Experience In Bali
- Indonesia buffet Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for ATV Tour With Monkey Forest Experience In Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Bagore Ki Haveli Evening Dance Session Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer