Auckland City And West Coast Full Day Tour
OverviewExperience the very best of beautiful Auckland on a small-group tour with a maximum of 15 guests in a Mercedes luxury vehicle. Be amazed by Auckland’s many volcanoes, a marine village and the famous black-sand beaches on the West Coast. See spectacular ocean vistas, dramatic views of several ancient volcanoes, untamed coastline, black sand beaches, native rainforest with ancient Kauri trees and other unique indigenous flora and fauna.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your downtown hotel or the cruise port, settle into your luxury vehicle for afull-day excursionaround Auckland and the West Coast. You'll travel with a small group limited to 15 passengers to ensure a more personalized experience with your guide.
Be amazed by dramatic vistasfrom atop several of Auckland's 48 volcanic cones, includingAuckland Domain withits portalto the Auckland Museum. Travel pastcolonial homes inthesuburb of Parnell and along Tamaki Drive with sweeping views across Waitemata Harbour, spanned by the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Drive toMission Bay, thecity's most well-known beach, and seeRangitoto Island andthe charmingvillage of Devonport home to Mt.Victoria.
Your driver-guide continues onthrough Titirangi, an artists enclave on Manukau Harbour. On arrival at theArataki Visitor Centre, gateway to the Waitakere Ranges, capturevistas ofthe Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean. Soaring cliffs, roaring surf, and volcanic black-sand beachesare the highlights along the North Island's rugged West Coast.
Finish with a walk throughsubtropicalrainforest, where your guide points out ancient kauri, pohutukawa (aka New Zealand Christmas trees), and other native flora and fauna. Your 8-hour itinerary ends with drop-off at your Auckland city hotel or cruise port.
Inclusions for Auckland City And West Coast Full Day Tour
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- National Park fees
- Lunch and snacks
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Auckland City And West Coast Full Day Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 4 years
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (note min pax number is only 2). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland