Auckland Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks in Auckland, see the best of the city on an Auckland hop-on hop-off shore excursion. Discover the vibrant city with flexibility and ease on your tour of all the major sites and attractions. You're free to hop on and off at your leisure, and your tour is accompanied by an audio commentary. It's the perfect way to explore if you have limited time, especially if this is your first visit to the city.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Auckland, step aboard a comfortable, double-decker bus that offers unbeatable views as you travel through Auckland on two different routes and visit the city’s 14 big attractions.
Buses leave every 30 minutes, exploring such sites as Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium, Auckland Museum, Mt Eden and the Sky Tower, to name just a few.
The Auckland hop-on hop-off is an all day sightseeing tour that takes one hour to complete an entire loop, or you can choose to hop on and off during the day, visiting Auckland's attractions along the way.
As you travel the loop, listen to a comprehensive audio commentary to learn more about the sights!
This excursion is located within a five-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Auckland. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Inclusions for Auckland Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Auckland Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not covered by Viator's worry-free policy
Auckland Hop-on Hop-off Tour stops (Red Route):
- Philips Corner/Princes Wharf
- Bastion Point Lookout - Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
- Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and the largest penguin colony in captivity
- Parnell Rose Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
- Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
- Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
- Civic Theater Corner - The main street of downtown Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
- Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 630 feet (192 meters) above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!
Auckland Explorer Bus stops (Blue Route):
- Winter Gardens - Beautiful glasshouses filled with exotic plants and flowers
- Eden Gardens - Described as New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
- Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbor
- St Luke's Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
- Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
- Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 15 years
Timetables in Chinese, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and German
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.