OverviewA guided tour of Auckland's best volcanoes, with spectacular views from the craters and summits of Mt Wellington, Mangere Mountain, One Tree Hill, and Mt Eden.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourFollowing a 9am pickup at the cruise port near Queens Wharf, meet your guide and travel out into the suburbs of Auckland to begin your 5-hour tour.
Hike to the summits of four of Auckland's youngest volcanoes(inactive) Mt. Eden, Mangere Mountain, Mt. Wellington, and One Tree Hill and admire spectacular views of Auckland city and its 3 harbours from vantage points around the craters.
Along the way, keep watch for native and country animal life and listen as your guide sheds light on Auckland's rich volcanic geology and Maori history. At approximately 2pm, return to the cruise port near Queens Wharf where your 5-hour tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Auckland Volcanoes Half-Day Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hiking tour
Exclusions for Auckland Volcanoes Half-Day Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Note that you will be walking on steep and loose tracks, so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please bring sunscreen, walking shoes or boots, a camera, any personal medication you may require, and wet weather gear in case the weather turns bad.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Waitomo Caves And Rotorua Day Trip From Auckland
- Bay Of Islands Day Tour From Auckland
- Auckland Discovery City Tour
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
- Auckland Highlights Combined With Wilderness Experience Eco-Tour
- Full-Day Grand Auckland Volcanoes Tour
- SkyJump Auckland
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Auckland Airport
- Private Full-Day Scuba Diving Charter To Goat Island Marine Reserve From Warkworth
- Airport Transfers In Auckland