Audio Guide Tour Of The Holocaust History Museum - JerusalemWrite a Review
Plan a memorable visit to Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center. Immerse yourself in the history of one the most cataclysmic chapters in the modern era and take part in a meaningful and dynamic commemoration of the Holocaust and its victims. Explore the one-of-a-kind museums, inspiring outdoor monuments, memorials, gardens and sculptures throughout the 45-acre campus, situated on Jerusalems picturesque Mount of Remembrance. Explore one of Jerusalem's most popular tourist sites and discover the stories behind hundreds of items on display. The Audio Guide allows you to tour at your own pace and is available in seven languages - Hebrew, English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
Know More about this tour
As you enter the museum, the first display you will encounter is the incredible video artwork, "Living Landscape." The 13-meter piece is composed of original film clips and photographs that depict the rich Jewish life that existed in Europe prior to WW II. Hundreds of artifacts, photographs, documents, video testimonies and artwork are on display throughout the 9 museum galleries. The Audio Guide will offer insights into the individual stories of the victims – and the survivors - of the Holocaust that lay behind these displays. At the close of the museum is the monumental Hall of Names. As you enter the circular hall, you will see a 10-meter high upper dome on which the pictures of 600 men, women and children are displayed. As you look down, you will see the pictures reflected below in a pool of water dug deep into the bedrock.
The tour ends with a breathtaking panoramic view of modern day Jerusalem, giving you a moment to reflect upon your visit to the Mount of Remembrance. Recommended tour time is from 1.5 – 4 hours.
Inclusions for Audio Guide Tour Of The Holocaust History Museum
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the audio guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Audio Guide Tour Of The Holocaust History Museum
- The listed price does not include an $8.00 parking fee payable on the premises
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is 10 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.