This private tour in Aurangabad will take you to visit Ajanta's wondrous cave temples are cut the rocky sides into of a dramatic crescent-shaped gorge. The caves are etched and painted with vegetable and mineral dyes. Followed by Ellora Cave, you will see the famous rock caves temples of Ellora that were constructed between the 5th and 8th centuries A.D to depict the Hindu, Buddhist and Jain faiths. Also see the architectural marvel of the monolithic Kailasa Temple, carved out in the rocky cliff-side from top to bottom.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at hotel lobby in Aurangabad at 07:00 AM and proceed to Ajanta Caves (approx. 2.5 hours). These 2nd century caves are great achievements by Buddhist monks and here you can see beautiful frescoes, wall paintings and vivid sculptures reflecting the peak of ancient Indian art and architecture. The horseshoe shaped gorge has 30 caves dividend in two phases.
After sightseeing at 12:30 PM, you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested for lunch at your own cost. After lunch at 1:00 PM, proceed to Ellora Caves and arrive at 03:00 PM. You will see the famous rock caves temples of Ellora that depict the Hindu, Buddhist and Jain faiths and were constructed between the 5th and 8th centuries A.D. We will also stop by the architectural marvel of the monolithic Kailasa Temple, carved out in the rocky cliff-side from top to bottom.
At the end of your journey at 06:00 pm, sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Aurangabad by 07:00 PM.
Inclusions for Aurangabad Private Tour: Ajanta And Ellora Caves Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Aurangabad city limits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Aurangabad Private Tour: Ajanta And Ellora Caves Sightseeing Day Tour
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 8 or more
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.