Aurora Reykjavík, The Northern Lights Center Entrance Ticket - Reykjavik
OverviewThe Northern Lights exhibition in Reykjavik is your first stop when you want to experience the Aurora Borealis in Iceland. The center is divided into sections which include: History of the Northern Lights Interactive Displays and VR Legends and Stories from around the World Introduction to Northern Lights Photography
Know More about this tour
Take a walk through history and learn how people and cultures around the world saw the Northern Lights via legends and myths connected to this amazing phenomenon. In our multimedia exhibition we offer interactive displays as well as a specially equipped photo booth where you can learn how to adjust your cameras settings should you want to try your hand at capturing the auroras yourself.
The high point of your visit to the center will certainly be our theatre where a continuously running HD film is playing throughout the day. Projected onto a 7-meter wide screen, you can sit back and enjoy this 25-minute film that features some of the most magnificent auroral displays seen over Iceland. The film is accompanied by soft music in surround-sound, making this a relaxing and restful experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the lights and about northern lights photography.
Inclusions for Aurora Reykjavík, The Northern Lights Center Entrance Ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Aurora Reykjavík, The Northern Lights Center Entrance Ticket
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Northern Lights Tour - With Secret Lagoon
- Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik by Bus
- Small-Group Deluxe Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
- Private Superjeep Northern Lights Hunt
- Northern Lights Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Hunt Luxury Minibus Tour
- Reykjavik Northern Lights Small-Group Tour by Super Jeep