This half-day tour begins and ends in Krakow, and you will visit the museum which is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a memorial to all who suffered and died there. You will visit the original camp, that served as the administrative center for the whole complex as well as Auschwitz IIBirkenau, which was designed strictly as a concentration camp. There are many artifacts on display at the museum, such as personal possessions of the prisoners. The museum is also dedicated to researching the Holocaust, and is devoted to the memory of the individuals who were murdered there.
- Tour duration is about 6,5 - 7 hours
- We pick you up from your hotel at appointed time (you are deciding what time you want to begin the trip)
- Auschwitz Concentration Camp and Museum is located about 70 km from Krakow the journey takes about 1h 20 min
- You will visit two camps: Auschwitz and Birkenau. The distance between them is 5 minutes by car
- You can visit the Camp by yourself (only from 8 to 10 am and from 3 to 5 pm) or decide on a guided tour (we assist you with buying the tickets)
- If you make up your mind for visiting a museum without the official guide, we can keep you company, if you have such a wish (your chauffeur is also a local guide with very good knowledge about history and culture).
- There are no time limits we wait for you as long as you need and after you finish we take you straight back to your Hotel or any other destination of your choice.