We offer a unique opportunity to explore in one day Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz - Birkenau. If you are visiting Krakow just for short weekend, it may be perfect option for you.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOświęcim is a town located some 31 miles (50 km) west of Krakow. It's where the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is located, and as such has become known as a place of martyrdom, suffering and death.
Wieliczka is one of the most beautiful places in close proximity to the city. The famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the salt mine, is visited every year by thousands of tourists. Proximity to Krakow and good transport links make this area an attractive place to spend time.
Inclusions for Auschwitz- Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine In One Day
- Admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Auschwitz- Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine In One Day
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour
- Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
- Kazimierz Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Taste Of Poland - Food Tour
- Krakow Sightseeing By Eco-Vehicle
- Dictatour Half Day Communism Guided Tour
- Small Group Markets And Flavours Of Krakow With An Authentic Polish Lunch
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour From Krakow
- Polish Folklore Show And Dinner In Krakow
- Chopin Piano Concert At Chopin Gallery In Krakow