Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During the approximately 6- to 7-hour tour from Krakow, learn about the history of World War II from your guide. On your way to Auschwitz, the short documentary film, 'The liberation of Auschwitz', will be available to watch on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up directly from your hotel in Krakow city center by a private car at your disposal. The journey takes about 70 minutes each way. In the car on the way to Auschwitz, there is a screening of a documentary film, 'The Liberation of Auschwitz'.
Your tour includes the entrance fee and guided tours in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian in groups of 30 people. Guided tours around the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau with a guide take about 3.5 hours. The guided tour covers the museum exhibition as well as preserved sights such as the barracks, railroad tracks, and rows of gas chamber chimneys.
Auschwitz and Birkenau are located about 3km in distance, and a quick transfer between the two camps is provided. During the Auschwitz-Birkenau tours from Krakow, short breaks are also included prior to the guided tour and between the camps.
After the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel after, or anywhere along the way to Krakow city center.
Inclusions for Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Full-Day Tour From Krakow With Private Transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transport by air-conditioned, WiFi-equpped minivan
- Admission ticket
- Guided group tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for entrance tickets
Exclusions for Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Full-Day Tour From Krakow With Private Transport
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates during Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum business hours
A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic; therefore, it is recommended that visitors be at least 5 years old
While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly-indicated exceptions
The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car
Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or baby stroller. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.