Auschwitz Birkenau Museum And Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour In 2 Days - Krakow
OverviewGet the most out of your stay in Krakow, with the special tour offer to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine on two separate days. Our comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or minibus takes you directly to both landmarks, including pick-up and drop-off from your Krakow hotel. You have a chance to marvel at the underground complex recognized by UNESCO's World Heritage Sites List in Wieliczka Salt Mine, and to visit the memorial museum and grounds of Auschwitz-Birkenau. On both days, the tours are guided with the maximum of 30 participants in Auschwitz Memorial Museum and 39 participants in Wieliczka Salt Mine .
Know More about this tourThis tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine is available on two consecutive days. The offer includes door-to-door pick-up and drop-off in a shared Mercedes Benz vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
Both days start with a pick-up directly from your hotel, usually circa 9:00 AM for Auschwitz Birkenau Tour and 10:00 AM for Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Your ticket covers entrance fees to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine, as well as tours in English with a guide in both landmarks. A guided tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau takes approximately 3.5 hours, plus 70-minutes long one-way drive. On your way to the museum, a short documentary film, The Liberation of Auschwitz, is screened in the car.
The next day, your driver will take you to Wieliczka Salt Mine. The journey takes up to 1.5 hours. A standard guided tour in the salt mine takes around 2.5 hours. After both tours, your driver will drop you off at your hotel or anywhere else in Krakow city centre.
Inclusions for Auschwitz Birkenau Museum And Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour In 2 Days
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Guaranteed to skip the long lines for entrance tickets
Exclusions for Auschwitz Birkenau Museum And Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour In 2 Days
- Food and drinks
Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children in Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby pushchairs are not allowed underground (salt mine)
- While in Auschwitz-Birkenau, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59F (15C). Also, it should be taken into account that narrow paths may seem claustrophobic, and once underground there is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back. At the entrance, visitors descent 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs
- In Auschwitz-Birkenau visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions. Taking photos and filming in Wieliczka Salt Mine is possible only after purchasing additional pass (10 PLN / 2,5 Euro - cash only)
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 11.8 x 7.8 x 3.9 inches (30 x 20 x 10 cm). You can leave your larger luggage in the carPlease note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow