Auschwitz Tour With Private Transfer - Krakow
OverviewThese two camps, Auschwitz and Birkenau, are probably the most knownplaces of Nazi Germany atrocities committedduring the war. You will have an opportunity to see with your own eyes how thousandsof people suffered, and worked in grievous environment. This tour is one that everyoneshould go once in a lifetime to not forget.
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
In your program:
- Main gate "Arbeit macht frei"
- Objects of everyday use
- Personal belongings
- Gas chambers
- Pictures of individual prisoners
- Original documents
- Original wooden barracks
You walk into the campthroughthe main gatejust like the thousands of its prisoners, looking up at the sign 'Arbeit macht frei'.
You see for yourself the living conditions of the prisoners while visiting the blocks. People say the most horrifying sight are the piles of personal belongings taken from the prisoners, as well as the gas chamber and the Death Wall which remind us of their sad fate. It is especially important to remember them today. As George Santayana said:Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
Inclusions for Auschwitz Tour With Private Transfer
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Auschwitz Tour With Private Transfer
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter the Auschwitz Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them
Be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Krakow City Sightseeing by Electric Car With Live Guide
- Krakow Christmas Music Concert with Wine
- Krakow Evening Food Walking Tour
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Super Saver: Auschwitz-Birkenau Half-Day Tour plus Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Tour
- Half-Day Trip to Wadowice and Lagiewniki from Krakow