Australia Day Sydney Harbour Cruise
OverviewPlease note: 2015 dates are sold out! Please check back for 2016 dates later in the year.Watch Sydney Harbour come to life! There is no better place to be than on Sydneys Harbour to celebrate Australia Day! Come aboard a 3 hour cruise to watch the Australia Day festivities on Sydney Harbour including the Tug and Yacht ballet, Tall Ships race, Harbour Parade and many more events happening throughout the day. You will feel the pulsating atmosphere as your cruise is positioned in a prime spot to view all the excitement this memorable day has to offer.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThis spectacular Australia Day cruise positions you in the heart of the action so you can soak up the atmosphere of all the great activities on Sydney Harbour. Below is a list of all the exciting harbour activities which will make this day an epic experience.
11:00am: Partake in Sydneys beloved First Fleet ferries line up for one of Australias most popular and iconic free events: Sydney Festivals Ferrython.
12:00pm: At midday, listen to the synchronized choirs sing the national anthem in a Salute to Australia.
2:00pm: The Tug and Yacht Ballet is a spectacular display of nautical precision as a fleet of 10 yachts and two powerful tugboats tack in unison to a musical score that will be heard right across the central harbour area
12:30pm: Watch some of Sydneys most iconic vessels parade around the harbour in a dazzling display of national spirit
1:00pm: Capture the impressive fleet of historic vessels cut their way across the harbour in the Tall Ships Race, to finish under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Inclusions for Australia Day Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Be treated to a delicious Aussie burger cooked on a BBQ to the backdrop of Sydney Harbour.
- A selection of unique and authentic Australian condiments.
- A thirst quenching, Australian beer will refresh and revitalise you from the days glowing warmth.
- Witness Sydneys beloved First Fleet ferries line up for one of Australias most popular and iconic events: Sydney Festivals Ferrython.
- Marvel at the Tug and Yacht Ballet; a spectacular display of nautical precision as 10 yachts and 2 powerful tugboats tack in unison to a musical score, including a jaw-dropping cameo by squirrel helicopters and jet boats.
- Capture the impressive fleet of historic vessels cut their way across the harbour in the Tall Ships Race, finishing beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Experience the festivities and the rest of Sydneys iconic landmarks from an extraordinary perspective.
Exclusions for Australia Day Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Drinks and snacks, available for purchase from the fully licensed bar
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour