Australian Camp Overnight Hiking Via Dhampus From Pokhara Nepal
OverviewAustralian Camp Overnight Hiking via Dhampus from Pokhara Nepal is best hiking option for nature lover traveler. As we achieving 2000 Meters altitude during this overnight hiking from Pokhara. Place we cover: Phedi, Dhapus Hill village, Australian Camp, Kande. We can see Mt. Annapurna Ranges view and amazing green hills landscape during this hike. This hike will begin and end from your hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Know More about this tour8:30 am, our guide will come at your hotel's lobby area to pick up you. Then, we drive by private car to Phedi (Scenic drive banks of river through Baglung highway - approx 45 minutes). After we left the car, our hike will begins. We climb green hill up to reach Dhampus village (Approx. 2-3 hours depending upon your walk). Then, we will explore Dhampus Gurung Village. After that, will again hike up to Australian Camp through dense rhododendron forests (Approx. 1.30 hours). During this hike, we will enjoy nature, mountains and landscape. Upon reach at the top of Australian Camp Top, we will take you to the guest house for overnight stay. Next morning, will enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Annapurna, your guide will explain about places we will visit during hike. Our trek will began descending down to to Kande (walking of approx 2 hours). As soon as we reached at Kande (On the highway), our driver will drive you back to pokhara and drop you to the hotel in Lakeside. Trip end.
Inclusions for Australian Camp Overnight Hiking Via Dhampus From Pokhara Nepal
- 1 Night accommodation in guest house as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Australian Camp Overnight Hiking Via Dhampus From Pokhara Nepal
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kathmandu Pokhara and Chitwan Tour with White water rafting
- Nepal Tour Package
- Learn Cooking Nepali Authentic Dish with Organic Farm Tour in Pokhara Nepal
- Poon Hill Ghorepani Short Trek from Pokhara Nepal
- Spiritual Day Hike Around Pokhara
- Kaupche Glacier Lake Amazing Remote Trek from Pokhara Nepal
- Volunteer - Teach English for Elementary Level Rural Kids , Pokhara Nepal
- Excited Pony Ride Tour to World Peace Stupa from Pokhara Nepal