OverviewSwap Sydney for the pristine bushland of the Southern Highlands to see Australia's iconic animals in the wild. Traveling with experienced naturalist guides, you'll spot koalas, kangaroos, platypus, emus, wombats and many other animals in their native bush habitat, only 90 minutes from Sydney. Rather than viewing wildlife behind bars or glass in a zoo, see them in their own environment at dusk and after dark, when the animals come out to play. With tour numbers limited to a maximum of 10, enjoy personalized attention from your guide and optimized wildlife-spotting opportunities on this small-group tour by luxury 4WD.
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your Sydney hotel, travel out of the city by luxury 4WD on this small-group tour to the Southern Highlands, just 90 minutes from Sydney.
Accompanied by your naturalist guide, learn about Australia's wildlife and environment as you go on safari to see the country's unique animals at play and at rest in their native habitats, outside of a zoo or reserve.
Be in place at dusk to see nocturnal animals emerge from their resting places to begin their day's activities. Go spotlighting in the dark to spot possums and wombats, and enjoy unexpected glimpses of animals that are more active after dark.
Search for Australia's Big 5: kangaroos, koalas, platypus, emus and wombats, plus possums, echidnas and many other native animals.
Your wildlife-spotting tour includes lunch or afternoon tea and dinner in a typical Australian hotel, one of the country's oldest pubs.
Inclusions for Australian Wildlife 4WD Tour From Sydney
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Lunch or afternoon tea (depending on the time of year)
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD safari vehicle
Exclusions for Australian Wildlife 4WD Tour From Sydney
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring sun protection for the day and warm clothing for night time, and wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sydney Harbour Cruise With Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
- Sydney Attraction Pass Including Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Blue Mountains And Jenolan Caves Motorcoach Day Tour
- Sydney Shore Excursion: Sydney And Bondi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Opera On Sydney Harbour: Carmen
- Madame Tussauds Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Hunter Valley Delight
- The Best Of Sydney 7 Hours Drive And Walk
- Private Tour To Port Stephens First Class Nature Experiences With Dolphins And Kangaroos