Authentic Hanfu Experience At UNESCO Historical Sites Including Vegetarian Lunch And Afternoon Tea - BeijingWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this once-in-a-lifetime private 6-hour tour, you will dress beautiful Hanfu (traditional Chinese clothing) to visit the UNESCO Historical sites Forbidden City as if you go back to the past time of China. Your guide will take some nice photos and print them for you, so you can share this unforgettable memory and experience to your friends and family. Besides Forbidden City, you will also visit Tian'anmen Square and the Ruins of The Yuan Dynasty(Yuan Dynasty City Wall Relics Park). A vegetarian lunch and tea break in a Buddhist theme tea house are included. 5 great print-out photos for this unforgettable experience.Note: Upon booking, please advise your height and weight of all participants for Hanfu size arrangement.
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing city at 9:00am. You will dress the Hanfu you like, and head to Tian'anmen Square first followed by a interesting Forbidden City Tour. Your guide will also dress Hanfu accompany you all the way, and you will be shared the functions and stories about the landmarks and buildings here.
Most people visit the middle of the Forbidden city, your guide will take you to the west palace to explore some quite courtyards where you will take beautiful photos while wearing Hanfu costume.
After Forbidden city tour, visit theYuan Dynasty City Wall Relics Park if you like, which was built on the city wall relics of the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368). The original city wall was 600 meters (656 yards) long constructed of rammed-earth in which poles and crossbars were used to reinforce it.
You will enjoy your lunch in a nice local restaurant before your Summer Palace visiting. After spending a good time in Summer Palace, such as taking beautiful photo at famous Long Corridor, Kunming Lake, and etc., you will have an afternoon tea at a very special place - Luyuxuan Teahouse, which is an elegant and quiet place features Buddhist culture and tea culture. You will also be offered tea (choice of green tea, oolong, white, pu'er and etc.), fruits,snacks,nuts and various while soaking up the Buddhist ambience. It makes for a perfect retreat for drinking tea and chatting.
You can walk around the tea house and enjoy the atmosphere. If you are interested in the Buddhist collections, the host there will be more than happy to explain the meaning and stories about them.
After tour is finished, you will receive 5 of your cool photo prints as a gift. Your driver and guide will transfer you back to your hotel .
Inclusions for Authentic Hanfu Experience At UNESCO Historical Sites Including Vegetarian Lunch And Afternoon Tea
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, snacks and tea
- Hanfu costume
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Authentic Hanfu Experience At UNESCO Historical Sites Including Vegetarian Lunch And Afternoon Tea
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants for getting Forbidden City ticket in advance
All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking for Hanfu size arragement
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.