Enjoy an entertaining cooking class in Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya which includes a light snack (or two) and full-on Mexican comida fuerte (hearty lunch), complete with agua frescas. With plenty of hands on and explanation, you’ll learn the traditions and culture of these foods and drinks, as well as the methods in which to make them. So, whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a gastronome looking to expand your repertoire, it’s a scrumptious food adventure you won’t forget. End the day with a stroll around the charming Mexican village.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a wonderful Mexican cooking class as you prepare and taste authentic and modern Mexican dishes. This class is geared for curious travelers so get ready for a fun-filled and inspiring food day. The class starts with delicious pastry with Mexican organic coffee to then go on an overview of authentic Mexican ingredients and an introduction to the cuisines of Mexico.
Next, you'll participate in the hands-on making of 7 to 8 dishes and authentic drinks. The class goes until around 2:30pm and you will end it with a full Mexican late lunch of the dishes you helped prepare- a true comida fuerte! Youll take home a recipe booklet of the dishes taught that day at The Little Mexican Cooking School as well as a souvenir apron so you can practice and impress your guests back home. Enjoy browsing The Little Mexican Cooking School Gift Shop " the most original little store in town" and cap off your day with a stroll around our charming Mexican village enjoying the shops, local cafes and beach-side cocktails.
There are currently 7 different menus that are rotated per day - each menu represents one of the 7 different culinary regions of Mexico. The class offers enough variety to appeal to those with certain food likes or dislikes but any real food allergies should be brought to our attention during booking time.
Inclusions for Authentic Mexican Cooking Class In Puerto Morelos
- Local taxes
- Food tasting and class
- Light refreshments
- 3-course lunch
Exclusions for Authentic Mexican Cooking Class In Puerto Morelos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show