Authentic Sunset Sailing With Exclusive Cava Aperitif - Barcelona
OverviewWelcome on board of my classic and unique wooden boat and discover the most beautiful landscapes of Barcelona. Explore the incredible coastal city of Barcelona from the spacious wooden deck of my 16 meters boat and breathe the salty air of our Mediterranean sea while you observe the incredible Sagrada Familia, Tibidabo Mountain and Gaudi’s architecture from the blue side of the city!
You will be able to spot:
- Port Vell,
- Montjuic mountain
- Barceloneta District
- Tibidabo and Collserola mountains
- Sagrada Familia
- Glòries Tower
- Innovation District
Know More about this tour
Get on board and take your seat on the unique wooden classic sailboat; the Lazy Days yacht. This incredible sailing boat offers a spacious wooden deck where you can relax yourself while the captain sails through the oldest harbour of Barcelona when the sun goes down.
You will have the opportunity to visit, explore and discover from the sea the ancient monuments of the city such as the Ramblas avenue and Colombus statue, the magical mountain of Montjuic and its secrets. Sailing the Mediterranean open waters enables to spot an incredible skyline of Barcelona while the sun is going down and hiding behind the Montseny mountains.
We will sail across all Barcelona city, from Barceloneta district to Innovation District while spotting the treasures that Barcelona hides from the sea. Taste the most traditional flavors of Catalan culture and enjoy the best views of the city at Mediterranean sunset!
Inclusions for Authentic Sunset Sailing With Exclusive Cava Aperitif
- 2 hours sailing trip
- Sunset sailing in Barcelona
- Professional skipper
- Sailing across Barcelona's coastline
- Two glasses of cava and snacks
Exclusions for Authentic Sunset Sailing With Exclusive Cava Aperitif
- Car park fee
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona