Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
OverviewExperience of cooking an authentic paella of Valencian and enjoying the pleasures of our gastronomy in a sea of sensations. Set in a typical Valencian farmhouse in a large, pleasant and truly memorable setting.This wonderful location is ideal for a unique experience. Enjoy the Mediterranean light, the Natural Park of Albufera, which is immersed in a vast wealth of rice paddies and surrounded by orange trees. There you will find "Huerto de Consuelin", the perfect place to enjoy the Valencian countryside.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourEnjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Valencian Community, not only for the fantastic environment but also for the great conditions of the farmhouse where the real star of the activity is you. Experienced teachers will guide you through each step of the preparation of an authentic Valencian paella.
In the process they will unravel the many myths, traditions, and reveal secret tips and special techniques necessary for the preparation of this popular and internationally famous Spanish dish.
The country house, known as El huerto de Consueln, is located just twenty five minutes from the city of Valencia. The old farmhouse is ideally situated between orange trees and rice paddies in one of the regions most deeply rooted in rice growing culture. It is home to the authentic paella of Valencia.
The warmth of the farmhouse and the beautiful scenery, introduces us to the real Valencian environment. It is the ideal space for cooking your paella and enjoying the pleasures of our lands.
On the way, we will visit the Natural Park of Albufera, which is immersed in a vast wealth of rice paddies. We will also see the Saler Dehesa, fed by the Mediterranean sea. The great beauty and ecological value of both, provide us with the opportunity to carry out a large number of activities.
Inclusions for Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is comfortable
A minimum of two adults required per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.