Ava, Sagaing And Amarapura Day Trip From Mandalay Including LunchWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this day trip of three ancient cities: Ava, Sagaing and Amarapura. During this trip you will also experience a boat and horse-cart rides. Lunch included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Once you are picked-up at your hotel in Mandalay, the tour starts with a visit to Mahamuni Buddha image and continue visit to the Mahagandaryone monastery is famous in Amarapura and where thousands of monks are lived. Then you will head to Sagaing - a home to about 200 pagodas, stupas, and over 500 monasteries and nunneries, located on a green hillside, overlooking the Ayeyarwaddy river.
Afterward, you will enjoy lunch, which will be served at a local restaurant and then head to Ava (also called Innwa), by crossing a small river by boat and taking a horse-cart. Once there, you will visit the MahaAungmyaybonsan Monastery, and the Nanmyint Tower, known as the "leaning tower of Ava" before heading to the Bargayar Monastery.
Finally, you will continue to Amarapura again, where you can explore the silk-weaving factories and U Bein (a wooden bridge), while enjoying a beautiful sunset.
Then at around 18:00 you will be taken back to your hotel in Mandalay.
Inclusions for Ava, Sagaing And Amarapura Day Trip From Mandalay Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mandalay
- A bottle of bottled water and towel
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle with air-con
- Boat ride and horse cart fees
Exclusions for Ava, Sagaing And Amarapura Day Trip From Mandalay Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fees and other charges not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Infant FOC, but meals not included
A dress code is required to enter places of Pagodas and Religious area. No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.