Aviator's Tour - Honolulu
OverviewHear the untold stories from experienced pilots and aviation crew on our docent-guided tour. All the history and the thrilling aviation feats explained in full detail. Included are a visit to the Lt. Ted Shealy Restoration Shop and all of the General Admission features, plus a FREE GIFT upon arrival, while supplies last. Tours begin at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm and last for 1.5 - 2 hrs.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at one of Americas most historic sites Hawaiis Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor on a 90-minute Aviators Tour.
Join veteran docents (resident experts)on a journey back in time and into Hangars 37 and 79, two still-intact WWII hangars that housed both the aircraft and the heroes of the War of the Pacific. Hangar 79 is the restoration hangar and a battlefield survivor that still bears the scars of the December 7 attack. Today it features a 1940s Carrier Aircraft Service Unit (CASU) rebuilt to wartime authenticity. Here, you can view various aircrafts being restored withWWII tools and seethose awaiting restoration.
Your Aviator's Tour ticket also includes full general admission to the museum and its exhibits, including MiG Alley, the museum store, and the award winning Pearl Harbor documentary East Wind, Rain.
Tours take place multiple times daily.
Inclusions for Aviator's Tour
- General admission Ticket
- Award winning Pearl Harbor documentary: East Wind, Rain
- Docent-led "Aviator's Tour"
Exclusions for Aviator's Tour
- Food and drinks
- Combat Flight Sims
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children under 4-years-of-age are free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure