AVILA PRIVATE TOUR - Madrid
OverviewEnjoy the top attractions in Avila on this 7 to 8 hours tour by luxury private chauffeur drive. Avila, sometimes called the Town of Stones and Saints, it claims to be one of the towns with the highest number of Romanesque and Gothic churches per capita in Spain. Avila was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985. Its main monument includes the imposing Walls of vila (11th-14th centuries), the Gothic Cathedral which is said to have it construction commenced in 1107, Baslica de San Vicente (12th century), Convento de San Jos (15th Century), Iglesia de San Pedro (start date 1100), and more Romanesque architecture. If you join this tour, you can not miss the white beans from Barco de vila, the grilled T-bone steak (best cooked rare) from an indigenous black cow of excellent meat or the yemas de Avila produced as its name indicates from egg yolk. Let us know what you want to see, what is more interesting for you and we will customize the tour exclusive to you
Know More about this tour
- Departures: morning and afternoon.
- Pick up and drop off at customer convenience (hotel or agreed location) in the city.
- Tour is done in a luxury chauffeur drive (Mercedes Benz V-Class / Viano).
- Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish.
- Tour takes 7 to 8 hours depending on traffic conditions.
- Bottled mineral water available in all the tour.
- Meals not included.
- The chauffeur will give you a exterior panoramic tour for photo shooting before enter in the city.
- All entrance fees are not included.
- Main attractions you can visit: Walls of vila, Gothic Cathedral, Baslica de San Vicente, Convento de San Jos, Iglesia de San Pedro, Ermita de San Segundo, Palacio de Don Diego del guila, Real Monasterio de Santo Toms or Santuario de Nuestra Seora de Sonsoles.
Inclusions for AVILA PRIVATE TOUR
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
Exclusions for AVILA PRIVATE TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry