Ayers Rock Tandem Skydiving - UluruWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the thrill of a tandem skydive at Uluru (Ayers Rock) for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at one of Australiaâs most iconic sites. Safely strapped to your professional skydiving instructor, get the ultimate adrenaline rush during the thrilling free fall, followed by a peaceful parachute descent that allows you to enjoy views of Uluru, Kata-Tjuta (The Olgas), Mt Conner and Lake Amadeus. Includes all equipment, tandem jump with an expert instructor, and pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock hotels.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, transfer to the skydive facility at the Ayers Rock Airport to meet your expert skydiving instructor. Your instructor provides a safety briefing and skydiving instruction, then makes sure that you are fitted with all of the necessary equipment.
Once you have your gear and harness secured, follow your instructor to the skydiving airplane. As your plane climbs to jump altitude, gaze out over Uluru to Kata-Tjuta, Mt Conner and Lake Amadeus, a huge salt lake to the north of Ayers Rock.
When you reach jump altitude, your highly-trained skydiving instructor securely fastens your harnesses together, checks all of the equipment and then gives the signal for the two of you to jump. Exiting the plane at 12,000 feet (3,657 meters), feel the excitement as you free fall at high speed before your instructor releases the parachute. Then enjoy a floating descent where you can revel in the peaceful sensation of gliding above the earth.
Note the landmarks around you as you slowly descend back to solid ground. You'll get an unparallelled view of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a sacred site to the Anangu Aboriginal people, one of the oldest human societies in the world.
About five minutes after your parachute opens, your instructor takes you into a gentle landing at Ayers Rock Resort. Savor the exhilaration of your jump, then return your gear before being transferred back to your hotel.
Choose from six time slots throughout the day for your skydiving experience, including the chance to jump at dawn or dusk when the red rock glows with the light of the sunrise or sunset. No experience is needed, simply bring your sense of adventure to skydive at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
Inclusions for Ayers Rock Tandem Skydiving
- Expert qualified instructor
- All equipment, training and safety briefing
- One bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ayers Rock Tandem Skydiving
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum weight is 209 pounds (95kg)
Participants should be in good health. A doctors certificate may be required for some medical conditions
Closed-toe shoes like runners or sports shoes must be worn
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.