Ayung River Rafting With LunchWrite a Review
OverviewHave a full day white water rafting experience on the Ayung River in Bali on this small group adventure. You will be on the water for approximately 2.5 hours, rafting past the tropical rainforest and cascading waterfalls on this 16 kilometer journey down the Ayung River. You will see bamboo bridges and Hindu shrines that are brightly decorated on ceremonial days of prayer. Â The well trained guides and welcoming operational staff, make your trip enjoyable and memorable.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation in the main resort areas of Bali by your driver, who transports you to river-rafting starting point in Canang Sari Ubud.
Arriving after a roughly 1-hour drive, your rafting guide gives you an introduction and safety briefing and provides you with your equipment, including a life jacket, helmet, paddle, and waterproof bag. Then hop in your raft and take off on your 2.5-hour white-water trip down the Ayung River.
When you arrive at the end point a little after midday, hike a few minutes to reach the shower and changing room facilities. You will then be taken to a restaurant for a buffet lunch of Indonesian food, and you see the souvenir photos of your river-rafting tour, which are available for purchase, if you wish. Your tour ends with return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Ayung River Rafting With Lunch
- Buffet lunch
- Professional rafting guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Changing facilities and showers
Exclusions for Ayung River Rafting With Lunch
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For rafting, please wear a T-shirt, shorts, pants or swimsuit, and river sandals
Please bring a change of clothes for use after activities
This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.