Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis - BangkokWrite a Review
OverviewReveal the historic beauty of ancient Siam by taking this tour to the ancient capital city Ayutthaya which lies in ruins at present. We take you back in time and provide you with first hand experience of these historic wonders. With the expertise of our knowledgeable guide, you will be able to retrace the path back to the ancient Thailand
- Visit UNESCO World heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam.
- Comfortable Private Ayutthaya day trip from Bangkok
- Receive customized attention from a private guide
- Wat Chai Mongkols Reclining Buddha statue.
- See Wat Mahathat and Buddhas head found in tree roots.
Know More about this tourWitness the ancient,architectural beauty of Thailand. Visiting Ayutthaya will leave you speechless, it was trade and political capital of Siam.
As it was former capital of Siam one could stroll around the beautiful Bang Pain, Royal Palace Former residence of the Thai kings situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and see its traditional Chinese and European styles architecture.
Visit the temples of Wat Maha That the most famous among all. It is one of the temples in the Ayutthaya Heritage Historical park. Located on the city island in the central part of Ayutthaya in Tha Wasukri sub district. The temple is situated on the corner of the present Chikun Road and Naresuan road.
The name literally translates to Monastery of the Great Relic.
The most significant tourist attraction stands to be the Buddha head with tree roots grown around it. Initially the temple was built in the 14th century Christian Era during the reign of King Borommaracha I 13701388,somehow 23 years after the establishment of Ayutthaya.
It is believed that King BorommarachaI attacked Angkor and a lot of sacred images from temples there were removed and brought as offerings to Wat Mahathat.
Inclusions for Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Return Transfer fromto Ayutthaya by private minivan
- Entrance for Temples Wherever Applicable
- English Speaking Guide
Exclusions for Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Any meals Beverages
- Private Expediture
- 0800 Hrs Pickup from your Bangkok hotel, get comfortable in your private minivan.
- 0830 Hrs Embark in comfortable journey from Bangkok to Ayutthaya a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 1230 Hrs After travelling 85 Kms away from Bangkok, set out on foot to explore Ayutthaya
- You will cover Ayutthaya Temples, Bang PaIn Royal Palace, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat, on your trip.
- 1600 Hrs Complete your fullday excursion with return by private vehicle to Bangkok for hotel dropoff.
Please be ready at the pick up point at the time specified in the Tour Voucher
Please provide your confirmed tour voucher to the GuideDriver at the time of pick up for us to serve you better
Avoid wearing anything inappropriate since the tour involves visit to temples.
Dont forget to carry your camera and a bottle of water
Guest can have Lunch on own, guide will assist to good restaurants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.