Ayutthaya Temple Tour From BangkokWrite a Review
OverviewWe take you back in time and provide you with first hand experience of these historic wonders. With the expertise of our knowledgeable guides, you will be able to retrace the path back to the ancient Thailand. The comforting and safe river cruise shall be an experience in its own and the delicious local lunch will make the trip even more flavorful
- Visit UNESCO World heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam.Spectacular ruins and intact temples.It was ravaged by the Burmese during medieval wars.Wat Chai Mongkols Reclining Buddha statue.Riverboat cruise along the Chao Phraya River from Ayutthaya.See Wat Mahathat and Buddhas head found in tree roots.
Know More about this tourAyutthaya Temple Tour with River Cruise and Lunch from Bangkok
Witness the ancient,architectural beauty of Thailand. Visiting Ayutthaya will leave you speechless, it was trade and political capital of Siam.As it was former capital of Siam one could stroll around the beautiful Bang Pain, Royal Palace Former residence of the Thai kings situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and see its traditional Chinese and European styles architecture.Visit the temples of Wat Maha That the most famous among all. Proceed to then enjoy a buffet of Thai and international cuisines on the cruise. Enjoy the fantastic scenery of the banks of the Chao Phraya River till Bangkok. Wat Mahathat is one of the temples in the Ayutthaya Heritage Historical park. Located on the city island in the central part of Ayutthaya in Tha Wasukri sub district. The temple is situated on the corner of the present Chikun Road and Naresuan road. The name literally translates to Monastery of the Great Relic. The most significant tourist attraction stands to be the Buddha head with tree roots grown around it. Initially the temple was built in the 14th century Christian Era during the reign of King Borommaracha I 13701388,somehow 23 years after the establishment of Ayutthaya. It is believed that King BorommarachaI attacked Angkor and a lot of sacred images from temples there were removed and brought as offerings to Wat Mahathat.
Inclusions for Ayutthaya Temple Tour From Bangkok
- Transfer from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Shared Van Transfer from Ayutthaya to Bangkok by Cruise Lunch on Board English Speaking Guide
Exclusions for Ayutthaya Temple Tour From Bangkok
- Anything Not mentioned in Inclusions
- Ayutthaya Temple Tour with River Cruise and Lunch from Bangkok
- 06150630 hrs Pick Up from Hotel or Specific Pick up point provided to you.0730 hrs Embark in comfortable journey from Bangkok to Ayutthaya a UNESCO World Heritage Site in comfortable coach on seat in coach basis. 09001230 hrs After travelling 85 Kms away from Bangkok, set out on foot to explore Ayutthaya.You will cover Ayutthaya Temples, Bang PaIn Royal Palace, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat, on your trip.12301530 hrs Enjoy Thai International Cuisine Lunch included on your trip along with cruising the Chao Phraya.1600 hrs Complete your fullday excursion with a riverboat cruise on the Chao Phraya River back to Bangkok. Youre treated to views of temples lining the riverbank, such as Wat Arun, before your tour ends with dropoff at your hotel.
Please be ready at the pick up point at the time specified in the Tour Voucher Please provide your confirmed tour voucher to the GuideDriver at the time of pick up for us to serve you betterAvoid wearing anything inappropriate since the tour involves visit to temples Dont forget to carry your camera and a bottle of water Timing is approximately and program can change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
Day tour to Ayutthaya Go by Coach Come by Boat Pickup from city center only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.