OverviewAzeitão and Alentejo Wine and gastronomic experience Tour In this tour you will have the opportunity to visit the best wine cellars in Azeitão and be delighted by a lunch served in the producer’s farm in the heart of Alentejo.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourLeaving from Lisbon to visit a producer with almost two centuries of history and one of the most prestigious of Lisbon. Here you can enjoy the history of the winery, visit the cellars and taste its wines born out of a truly secular passion. The next stop will be a place that mixes “Art, Wine, Passion”. One of the most interesting wine cellars of the country and one that will surprise even the most demanding expectations. In this scenery where tradition and modernity blend you will be able to enjoy the magnificent natural works of art that are the millenarian olive trees transplanted from Alqueva. The visit to this unusually beautiful scenery will be complete with a wine tasting. We will continue our trip towards a fabulous family farm in the heart of Alentejo where the art of making wine is lost in time. It is here in an antique manor mansion that you will be able to enjoy a typical lunch made especially for you by the local people. In the afternoon we invite you to pay a visit to the wine cellars and to the vineyards and feel the peace that rules the vast landscape of Alentejo.
Inclusions for Azeitão And Alentejo Wine And Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Private Driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Azeitão And Alentejo Wine And Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.