Azores Half-day Canyoning - Ponta Delgada
OverviewCanyoning is an activity for the whole family. It allows moments of great joy and adrenaline. At the same that allows to be inside the island through lush greenery. You will enjoy jumps to deep and crystal clear pools, down through waterfalls, slide with ropes. Will be moments of great adventure. We have trained guides who will provide you a great day.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Pack a towel and swimsuit before meeting the tour for pickup at your Ponta Delgada hotel. Relax and enjoy the scenery on the 20 to 40-minutes drive to the canyoning starting point at Parque dos Caldeiroes or Salto do Cabrito
Arrive at the park, put on your supplied wetsuit and follow your experienced guide along a small trail. Take a refreshing dip in a natural pool before continuing on the trail and reaching a river where the real adventure begins.
Listen carefully during the safety briefing before following your guide as youjump, slide and rappel along the route. Let your guide know if youre not comfortable with the jumps so you can pass them.
Follow the route until you reach the original starting point. When you arrive, relax and enjoy some refreshments. Then, head over to a natural hot spring for a relaxing soak before the tour drops you off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Azores Half-day Canyoning
- Professional Guide/Driver
- All material including canyoning boats
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir Photos and Videos
- A local snack
Exclusions for Azores Half-day Canyoning
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
After booking we will inform you about the departure time. Most of our canyoning tours are running during morning but we are also running during the afternoon. If you have some restrictions or preferences for your day please let us know before booking;
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.