OverviewCome with us on a shore excursion around the São Miguel Island. Is the best way to visit the most popular places in the Island. In this activity it is possible to visit the three lagoons in the Island, a tea factory and a traditional liqueur factory. Along the tour you will try one of the most popular dishes of Azores gastronomy, the Portuguese stew, cooked under the ground with the heat of the volcanoes.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Visit the west side of the Island and watch the Sete Cidades twin lakes from the famous view point of Vista do Rei. Carlos I and his wife in 1901. From here you will be able to see the difference on the colors of the lakes being one green and the other blue reaching a depth of almost one hundred feet (30m).
Then come with us to find out how the volcanoes breathe, watch the fumaroles and taste the most known Portuguese dishes cooked under the ground with the heat of the volcano. Then you will also be given the chance to try a tea cup in one of only two tea factories in Europe and visit a tradicional liqueurs factory.
To finish the day, visit the youngest lake on the island of São Miguel, The Fire Lake, located on the center of the island with transparent colors. Also have the chance to bathe in a beautiful thermal water waterfall, on the Natural Monument of Caldeira Velha.
Inclusions for Azores Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Azores Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.