Azteca Stadium Tour From Mexico City
OverviewVisit one of the world's most famous sporting venues, Mexico City's Azteca Stadium. Enjoy a guided tour of the stadium, which is the official home of Mexico's national soccer team, Club Amrica. Sit in the arena where Diego Maradona scored his legendary Hand of God goal and Goal of the Century, according to FIFA voters. See where two FIFA World Cup finals were held, and where world champion Pele played. Enjoy a full tour of one of the worlds largest stadiums, and hear the stories of these unforgettable soccer legends and more.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour guided walking tour around Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) in St Ursula, Mexico City, is recommended for all ages and all sports fans.
The history of this legendary stadium comes alive as your English-speaking guide provides a running commentary about the arenas history. You'll learn about the famous events that have taken place here, including two FIFA World Cups, where world champion Pele once played.
Hear about the amazing goals kicked by Argentinas legendary Diego Maradona, including the Hand of God goal and Goal of the Century, according to FIFA voters. Both goals were scored against England during the 1986 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals.
Learn why Azteca Stadium is a cultural icon for sports in Mexico, as the official home stadium of the countrys national soccer team and Club America. One of the largest stadiums in the world, the venue was built in 1966 and can hold over 100,000 people.
Inclusions for Azteca Stadium Tour From Mexico City
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Azteca Stadium Tour From Mexico City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is a special event or the stadium is closed. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xochimilco and National University of Mexico
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Chapultepec Park
- The Colors of Mexico Private Walking Tour: Zocalo, National Palace and Art
- Early Morning Teotihuacan Pyramids Tour with a Private Archeologist
- Skip-the-Line Nightclub Admission to Mambocaf with Round-Trip Transport in Mexico City
- Mexico City Tour of Local Markets and Teotihuacn