It is the Worlds Longest single-rope cable car system 5,801m and also the world highest difference between departure station and arrival station 1,368m. From the cabin, you can admire a vast beautiful landscape with floating clouds, green mountains, dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, etc which are as impressive as views seen from famous cable cars in South Africa, in Hong Kong or Langkawi. If you travel on a sunny day, youll get to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic mountain view.
- 07h45-08h15: Pick you up from your hotel for the journey to Ba Na Hills.
- 09h00: Check in at the Suoi Mo Cable car Station. You will admire the heights from the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
- 10h00: Enjoy the funicular railway, visit Linh Ung pagoda, France wine cellar, Damour flower garden.
- 12h00: Have a lunch with buffet
- 13h00: Free time to visit & play games at Fantasy Park, explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, and admire the stunning panoramic views of Bana Hills & Da Nang
- 15h00: Return to Cable car & departure for Da Nang
- 16h30-17h30: Arrive back to your hotel. End of services!