There was a time when Babi Yar was just a deep ravine on the outskirts of Kiev. Occupying German forces changed all that September 1941 when they ordered 35000 of Kievs Jewish residents to gather their belongings and march to Babi Yar. Thinking they would be transported to another location, they did as they were told lined up along the ravine where Nazi firing squads proceeded to execute them. Their bodies were thrown into the ravine below. Throughout the Nazi occupation of Kiev, Babi Yar was used for mass killings. In all, over 100000 people including partisans and members of the underground, but mostly Jews, were killed here. In 1991, a monument was erected near the site. Excursion is provided with visiting to the Museum of the World War II.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
10am. Flexible. Please inform the time meeting at the day of the tour and sign name for the meeting in your booking. Museum of the WWII open from 10am. till 05pm. except the Monday. Your chosen the t.. read more
Departure Details :
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Return Details :
Tour ends with the hotel drop-off.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Tour of Babiy Yar Memorial and Museum World War II.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
- Private guided tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour includes transportation by private vehicle or minivan, minibus and pickup and hotel drop-off
- Private 3 hours tour of the Babiy Yar and Museum of WWII from Kiev.
- Explore the History of the WWII 1941-1945 on the territoryofUkraine.
- Visiting the Museum of WWII.
- Entrance fees to the Museum of WWII (about 2 US$ per person)
- Food and drinks
- Extra services
- Souvenirs and photos are available to purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is on request.
Private 3 hours tour of the Babiy Yar and Museum of WWII from Kiev.
Explore the History of the WWII 1941-1945 on the territory of Ukraine.