Bac Ha Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
OverviewBac Ha is the largest Sunday market as well as the most colorful one in the area. Here you'll meet mostly the Flower H’mong and then the Phu La, Black Dao, Tay, Nung minorities. The market offers a variety of local products, which cannot be found in other areas. The animal market is also very interesting. On this trip, you will also have opportunity to enjoy a boat cruise in Chay River.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your hotel in Lao Cai, travel by vehicle to Bac Ha, located about 43 miles (70 km) southeast of Lao Cai. The drive is relatively flat from Lao Cai through rural areas en route to Bao Nhai.
Bac Ha market is the largest in the area, situated inside itssmall namesake town. Each Sunday morning, it's a riot of color as severaldifferent ethnic minority groups including the Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay, and Nung gather to trade goods. After you explorethe market,your lunch will be served ata local restaurant (own expense).
Followinglunch, it's a 30-minute drive downhill until a short walk takes you to Trung Do village, which belongs to the Tay minority. Depending on water levels of the Chay River, board a motorboat to Bao Nhai, cruising past the picturesque scenes on the riverbanks. Alternatively, you'll cross the river to visit the Flower H'mong village before walking along the riverside, arriving in about 2 hours at Bao Nhai Bridge where your vehicle will await take you back to Sapa.
Notes: The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Bac Ha Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Vehicle transport
Exclusions for Bac Ha Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.