Bach Ma National Park From Hue
OverviewBach Ma National Park is located in central Vietnam in the provinces of Thua Thien Hue and Quang Nam. The national park covers an area of about 37,487 ha in the districts of Phu Loc, Nam Dong and Dong Giang. It was created in 1991 and extended in 2008 to protect the centre of the last corridor of forest stretching from the South China Sea to the Annamite mountain range at the border with the Lao PDR. With steep mountains and dense forests this area is home to a wide variety of animals and plants. At the base of the mountains there is tropical monsoon forest, above 900 m sub-tropical forest. There are species from both northern and southern Vietnam, and Bach Ma is recognized as one of the areas of Indochina with high biodiversity.
Know More about this tour
Depart at 7:30am from your hotel, one and half-hour you will arrive at Bach Ma National Park. After that, drive up to the top of Bach Ma National Park. We will walk to Hai Vong Dai Sea Observation Post. Where people can have a panoramic view of immense sea and surrounding scenery. Walking around and discover the nature. Continue on visit Five Lake. Enjoy picnic lunch. After that, You will visit Do Quyen Waterfall - is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. It is more than 300m high and 20-30m wide. It is amazing to watch the silver water running into the bright red of water-rail flowers. Back to the hotel in Hue about 6pm.
Inclusions for Bach Ma National Park From Hue
- Transport as itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Bach Ma National Park From Hue
- Personal travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Recommend time: April to Sep
All is quoted by USD
For any help, kindly contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND BACH MA NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HOI AN AND HUE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT