Bacina Lakes Stand Up Paddle TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a unique experience, a Stand Up Paddle tour in Croatia. Paddle surfing tours are a great opportunity to see local culture and the rich diversity of flora and fauna around seven Baina Lakes and the delta of the Neretva river. Canals, swamps, birds, fisherman’s villages and things you will never see if you travel by the roads through Dubrovnik-Neretva County in Croatia. With your professional tour guide/instructor you will learn to Stand Up Paddle in just a few minutes course and you will be ready for one of the best SUP adventures in Croatia.
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourThis is what you can expect of your active day:
10:00 Course and practical exercise on the land
10:45 Practice on the Sladinac Lakeand starting the tour
11:00 Paddling to reach the biggest lake
11:15 Paddling aroundthe Island of Love
11:30 Stopatnatural water spring
11:45 Passing under the drioc old bridge to reach the Crnievo Lake
12:00 Swimming time
12:30 Fruit picnic at a secret chill location
12:45 Paddling back to the starting point
13:00 Finishat the beach bar
During the SUP school andtour you will learn about the local history, tradition, as well as aboutflora and fauna surrounding seven Baina Lakes.
The tour itinerary might be changed or modified in case of bad weather conditions or special group requirements.
Inclusions for Bacina Lakes Stand Up Paddle Tour
- Free transportation from Ploce bus station to the Bacina Lakes
- Stand Up Paddle School induction
- Use of Surfboard and Paddle
- Instructor and tour guide who will tell you all about the local history
- Life jacket (on request)
- Waterproof bag for smartphone (on request)
- Bottled water and light refreshments
- Fruit picnic stop
- Mount for GoPro camera on the board
- Wet-suit (only during the cold days)
Exclusions for Bacina Lakes Stand Up Paddle Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
What to bring: Hat or visor, eyeglasses strap, lycra – T-shirt, sunscreen, water bottle.
You must know how to swim
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.