OverviewOn this guided day trip from Beijing, you will see Chinas symbol: the Great Wall and Ming Tombs. The Ming Tombs are the best preserved Ming Dynasty imperial burial sites in China. Listen to your local tour guides expert commentary and get to know about the history and stories behind the sites.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAt around 7:30 am, your English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing to start the tour.
The first spot is the Ming Tombs, where 14 of 16 emperors of the Ming Dynasty about 500 years ago were buried. You will visit the Changling Tomb, the head and the largest of the excavated burial site at Ming Tombs.
After that you will have an authentic Chinese lunch, and you will also have a short visit to a renowned jade factory outlet, where the process of carving the jade and an array of quality jade products are demonstrated.
In the afternoon, head for Badaling section of the Great Wall. The Great Wall has always been a symbol of China, and its Badaling section is the most popular and the best-preserved one. Built in the 16th century, Badaling still stands firm and had attracted about 370 state leaders to admire its magnificence and beauty. Stroll on the Great Wall and see in person why it lives up to its reputation as one of the Eight Wonders of the World. A cable car up and down the mountain is available and optional at your own expense.
While on the way back to Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy a Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony, where you will also have a Chinese calligraphy experience. After that, transfer back to your hotel in Beijing at around 5pm.
Inclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs Day Tour From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs Day Tour From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.