Meandering along the bricks of the Badaling Great Wall is always the first choice to experience the culture and enjoy the beauty of this world wonder. This 8-hour coach tour will take you to explore one of the famous Great Wall sections and discover the Summer Palace. All entrance tickets, a Chinese lunch mean, and hotel pick-up/drop-off service are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel will be around 7:30 to 8:30am and your guide will meet you to drive straight to the Badaling Great Wall, which is about 1 hour of driving depending on conditions. This section is one of the most famous sections for its deep-rooted culture, magnificent sights and complete military facilities. Which was the main essence of the Great Wall. Hike the incredible Great Wall to have a glimpse into the history and have a memory that lasts a lifetime.
After, you will transfer back to have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant and have the chance to visit the jade carving and pear factory. In the afternoon, continue to explore the Summer Palace. Being the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscaping with its famous natural view and cultural interests. It has been recognized as The Museum of Royal Gardens. At the end of the day, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Summer Palace Coach Tour
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off service
Exclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Summer Palace Coach Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Tour guide will contact you in the evening before the tour date to confirm pickup time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.