Badaling Great Wall And Summer Palace Coach Tour From Beijing
OverviewEnjoy this coach tour escorted by well-trained English-speaking guide to visit Chinas symbol and the best preserved imperial garden in the world. Chinese lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAt 7:30 am, your English-speaking guide, coach and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing to start todays trip.
The first spot is Summer Palace, a much loved summer retreat of the imperial families for about 300 years. The pavilions, bridges, promenades, corridors, lakes and gardens, all provide a pleasant walk. Drop by a jade factory where you can see the carving process of jade and shop for quality jade products if you are interested. Have lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant and prepare for your afternoon destination, Badaling section of the Great Wall.
The Great Wall has always been a symbol of China, and its Badaling section is the most popular and the best-preserved one. The battlements and watchtowers are high and steep in places, and provide wonderful views across the hills. A cable car up and down the mountain is available and optional at your own cost.
Get back to Beijing city area, and visit a traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy where you will get to learn some knowledge of traditional medicine and enjoy a free foot massage. The tour wraps up with drop-off at your hotel at around 6 pm.
Inclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Summer Palace Coach Tour From Beijing
- Entrance fees to listed attractions
- Chinese lunch
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in central Beijing
Exclusions for Badaling Great Wall And Summer Palace Coach Tour From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fee of the Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the 3rd ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will contact you one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense
Chinese dishes from fix menu will be served for lunch. Please kindly understand that we cannot fulfill your special meal requirements.
In the evening (between 6-8 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will contact you via your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing