Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra Package From Delhi By Private Car
OverviewDo Dham Yatra comprise of Pilgrimage sites Kedarnath and Badrinath. The Yatra also covers many holy sites in between such as Haridwar, Rishikesh, Rudraprayag, Gaurikund and many more. Haridwar is a sacred place for Hindu religion. It is located in the Haridwar district of Uttrakhand. Haridwar is also known as Gangadwar. It is one of the seven places where an individual from Hindu religion should once in his lifetime come and offer praying to reach Moksha. Jyotirmath is one of the four institutions of Adi Shankara and is in a form of monastery. The four other mathas are situated at Shringeri, Puri and Dawarka.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Delhi Haridwar (230 Kms)
On Arrival at Delhi railway station, airport will drive to Haridwar. Lunch on the way, check in hotel after reaching Haridwar. Evening reserved for Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. After dinner, night spent at hotel.
Day 2 RishikeshGuptkashi (190 Km)
Proceed sightseeing of Rishikesh in morning will leave for Guptkashi later. Visit Devprayag on the way, check in hotel on reaching Guptkashi. Night Spent at hotel after dinner.
Day 3 Guptkashi-Kedarnath-Guptkashi (12 Kms Drive then Helicopter)
Leave for fata in morning to board kedarnath helocopter visit Kedarnath Temple & back to fata by helicptor.Overnight stya in Uttarkashi.
Day 4 Guptkashi Badrinath
Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After arrival Check in hotel, leave for Aarti at Badrinath Temple in the evening. Night spent at hotel.
Day 5 Badrinath Rudrapryag (150 Km)
After taking bath in Tapt Kund early in the morning Visit the holy shrine of Vishal Badri. Later drive back to Rudrapryag, night spent at hotel.
Day 6 Rudrapryag Rishikesh-Haridwar
Early morning leave for Rishikesh local sight-seeing (including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan, Shivananda Ashram and Gita Kutir). After lunch drive to Haridwar for local sight-seeing. Check in and night stay at Haridwar hotel.
Day 7 Haridwar Delhi (230 Km)
After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival, drop at Delhi Railway Station or Airport for further destinations.
Inclusions for Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra Package From Delhi By Private Car
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Veg Breakfast and Dinner on fixed Menu
- Transportation by Non AC private car.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All inclusive toll, parking, driver allowances.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra Package From Delhi By Private Car
- Any rescue or evacuation cost during Natural Calamity or Force Major.
- Any Flight or Helicopter tickets.
- Any meals, item not specified.
- Any item of personal nature like: Mineral water during trekking/tour, camera/video camera fee, laundry, telephone/fax calls, drinks etc.
- Any pony or potter charges or Doli, Helicopter charges.
- Any personal expenses, optional meals, special Puja or Darshan.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi