Bagan City Tour Full Day
OverviewBagan is an ancient capital city of the Kingdom of Pagan, the first kingdom to unify the regions that would later become the main constituents of modern Myanmar. As you spend a day with us, you will able to visit all the famous temples and pagodas in town. Just forget about your life for a while and enjoy exploring the town where time stops.
- Visit the best of temples and stupas.
- Learn the intriguing history of Bagan.
- Friendly and informative guide.
- Enjoy an exhaustive itinerary.
Know More about this tour
Spend a day touring Bagan's ancient temples. Gain a new perspective on human history as you explore one of the most fascinating regions on Earth before visiting a local workshop producing the finest lacquerware in Myanmar. Human activity in Bagan stretches back almost two millennia, but the golden period when most of the region's temples were constructed began in 1057 AD, after the conquest of Thaton. There are thousands of temples in Bagan, but spend a day touring some of the most impressive or historically significant, learning about their unique architecture and circumstances of creation from a experienced guide. Visit Shwezigon Paya, featuring a stupa with a graceful bell shape that came to inspire all of the later stupas in Myanmar. The beautiful depiction of the previous life of Buddha distinguishes the 13th-century Gubyaukhyi Temple at Wetkyi-Inn. Ananda Pahto is one of the largest and best-preserved of Bagan's temples, thought to have been constructed around 1105, symbolizing the transition between Bagan's Early and Middle periods.
See well-preserved stuccos at Gubyaukhyi Temple, Manuha Temple's unusual depiction of three seated and one reclining Buddha, and Shwesandaw Paya, considered the first monument constructed in Bagan. Afterwards, visit a local lacquerware workshop, known for producing some of the finest wares in Myanmar. Learn about the painstaking process of forming and decorating the lacquer before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Bagan City Tour Full Day
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicle
- Water bottle and cold towel
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Bagan City Tour Full Day
- Personal expenses
- Bagan zone fee
- Other services are not mentioned above including.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 1%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.