Bagan was a royal capital from 11th to 13th Century. Theravada Buddhism flourished during this time and it is said that more than 4000 religious monuments were built. Today, about 2000 pagodas are still standing. Beside the architectural richness of the area, the intricate decorative stuccos and murals found on these stunning buildings are works of art in themselves. In this half day tour, you will see the most important pagodas of Bagan and will learn about the difference between the Stupas and Temples of the region. We will visit four famous pagoda of Bagan: Shwezigon Pagoda, the most powerful temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple, the highest white stucco building, Ananda Temple, the richest Myanmar culture, Dhamayangyi Temple, most massive temple. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
OverviewThis tour takes you through the ancient royal capital of Myanmar. You will see the royalty of the region yourself as you see the magnificence of the architecture here. There are more than 2000 stupas that still stand with their head help high with breath taking art work and really beautiful murals inside the walls. Through your guide, you will also be able to make out the difference between stupas and temples.
- Understand the difference between Stupas and temples.
- Walk back in history as you see thousands of Stupas around you.
- Understand the culture of Myanmar a little more as you explore Bagan!
- Friendly and English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees included; no hassle of long lines.
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- Water bottle and cold towel
- English speaking guide
- Entrance & zone fees
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Other services are not mentioned above including.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.